Amish made Cedar Lakes Solid Oak Bedroom Suite - Queen Size
Items included in this Bedroom set:
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLQB - Cedar Lakes Panel Bed with Short Panel Footboard - Queen size
- Headboard is 64 W x 60 H
- Footboard is 64 W x 18 H
- Includes: Headboard, Footboard, Side Rails, Center Supports
- Requires Mattress and Low Profile Foundation (not included)
- Some assembly required
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLCD - Cedar Lakes 6 Drawer Chest
- Chest is 38 W x 19 D x 53 H
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLDR60 - Cedar Lakes 7 Drawer Dresser
- Dresser is 60 W x 19 D x 38 H
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLMR - Cedar Lakes Beveled Landscape Mirror
- Mirror is 42 W x 38.5 H
- Qty: 2 - FUS-CLNS1 - Cedar Lakes 1 Drawer Nightstand
- Nightstand is 26 W x 16.5 D x 30 H
- This Suite comes with 1 bed, 1 chest, 1 dresser, 1 mirror, and 2 nightstands
- Dovetailed solid wood drawers
- Soft-closing full extension undermount drawer guides
- Constructed with mortise and tenon joints
- Made in USA by Amish craftsmen
- WOOD: OAK
- Finish #100 Pebble gray only (as shown in the picture) - if ordered online.
- Comes in a variety of finish choices if you order in the store.
- Need more storage? Other matching case goods (armoires, chests, dressers, nightstands) are available to order if ordered in the store.
- NOTE: This Suite is also available in other woods - contact the store at 480-962-9930 or come in to find out prices for other woods and see the finish samples for those woods.
Good news! We now offer nation-wide delivery for most products (we have shipped all over the U.S. We do not currently have a shipper to do Alaska nor Hawaii, and do not have international shipping (sorry!).
The shopping cart will automatically calculate the type of delivery depending on the item(s) and delivery location.
Delivery services are made by experienced independent contractors. Delivery is available if the customer is located within designated delivery areas. Delivery contractors do their best to be careful when delivering furniture, but in the event damage occurs to walls, flooring, etc., the customer will take up any issues solely with the independent contractor.
Customers must have the room ready for the delivery when it is scheduled. Delivery does NOT include moving old furniture or electronic devices such as TVs or audio/video components. If you ask them to do extra work, they will charge extra.
With any delivery method, the customer is responsible for making sure that the items will fit through their hallways and into the room of choice. If the driver cannot easily deliver it to the room of choice (narrow hallways/tight turns/low ceilings/is asked to move other furniture) there will be additional cost that must be paid to the delivery service at the time of the delivery. Regardless if the furniture fits into the room of choice or does not, the customer is still responsible for paying the delivery fee, it is not refundable.
If the delivery location is in a remote location or an area not easily reached by the delivery service, it may take an extended delivery time.
White Glove delivery (states outside of Arizona):
White Glove delivery starts at $395 and varies depending on the item(s) and delivery area. White Glove delivery includes: Bringing the item(s) inside and putting it in the room of choice (1st floor only - if your delivery requires stairs, we need to know in advance. Stairs may or may not require an additional charge, it all depends upon which shipper it is). It includes unboxing and removing the cardboard/packing. It also includes up to 30 minutes of basic set-up & light assembly that requires simple tools (pieces screwed or bolted together). This is a one or two person delivery. An adult must be at the residence to sign for and accept the item(s) in good condition.
uShip delivery (states outside of Arizona)
A uShip delivery includes the following: Placement inside the first dry area - first floor, no stairs. This is usually a one-person delivery - customer may be asked to assist the driver. The item may come blanket-wrapped or in a carton, depending on the builder. Does not include unpacking, debris removal, or set up. An adult must be at the residence to sign for and accept the item(s) in good condition.
uShip delivery is provided by an independent shipper who has extra space in their truck and will be in your delivery area. They pick up your order, transport it, and do the delivery service to your home.
Basic delivery (within Arizona only):
Basic delivery covers areas within Arizona only. Basic delivery within Arizona starts at $95 and varies depending on the item(s) and delivery area. Basic delivery includes the following: Placement inside the home - first floor, no stairs. This is usually a one-person delivery - customer may be asked to assist the driver. The item may come blanket-wrapped or in a carton, depending on the manufacturer. Does not include unpacking, debris removal, or set up. For delivery upstairs or downstairs or if you need set-up, please contact our store at 480-962-9930 to ask for those delivery/set-up costs. An adult must be at the residence to sign for and accept the item(s) in good condition.