Traditional Oak Platform Bedroom Suite - E King Size
Items included in this Bedroom set:
- Qty: 1 - OD-O-T456-EK - Traditional Oak Platform Bed - E King size
- Bed is 77.5 W x 81.5 D x 15 H
- 6 deep drawers (3 on each side)
- 2 small doors near the headboard end
- Requires Mattress only (not included)
- Some assembly required
- Qty: 1 - OD-O-T462-EK - Traditional Oak Angled Sliding Doors Bookcase Headboard
- Headboard is 83.5 W x 12.25 D x 43.25 H
- This is a free-standing headboard. It is not made to be attached to the bed, just put up against the bed frame.
- Qty: 1 - OD-O-T451 - Traditional Oak 6 Drawer Chest
- Chest is 38 W x 17.75 D x 52 H
- Qty: 1 - OD-O-T453 - Traditional Oak 9 Drawer Mule Chest/Dresser
- Mule Chest/Dresser is 60 W x 17.75 D x 42 H
- Qty: 1 - OD-O-T454 - Traditional Oak Beveled Mirror
- Mirror is 50 W x 2 D x 30 H
- Mirror must be attached to the Dresser
- Qty: 1 - OD-O-T450 - Traditional Nightstand
- Nightstand is 25 W x 17.75 D x 30 H
- A 2nd Nightstand can be purchased separately (click here)
- NOTE: Drawer pulls are now the style in the small close-up picture.
- See extra pictures for inside drawer box dimensions of approx. 17.75 w x 26.5 d x 6 h
- Oak solids and veneers over plywood - no particle board
- Made in USA
- Comes in a variety of finish choices
- NOTE: Bedroom suite is shown in the od-medium finish, but each computer or mobile device screen is different and each piece of wood can take the stain differently, so variances in shade and tone can happen in the final product. Please visit our store to see finish samples in person.
Good news! We now offer nation-wide delivery for most products (we have shipped all over the U.S. We do not currently have a shipper to do Alaska nor Hawaii, and do not have international shipping (sorry!).
The shopping cart will automatically calculate the type of delivery depending on the item(s) and delivery location.
Delivery services are made by experienced independent contractors. Delivery is available if the customer is located within designated delivery areas. Delivery contractors do their best to be careful when delivering furniture, but in the event damage occurs to walls, flooring, etc., the customer will take up any issues solely with the independent contractor.
Customers must have the room ready for the delivery when it is scheduled. Delivery does NOT include moving old furniture or electronic devices such as TVs or audio/video components. If you ask them to do extra work, they will charge extra.
With any delivery method, the customer is responsible for making sure that the items will fit through their hallways and into the room of choice. If the driver cannot easily deliver it to the room of choice (narrow hallways/tight turns/low ceilings/is asked to move other furniture) there will be additional cost that must be paid to the delivery service at the time of the delivery. Regardless if the furniture fits into the room of choice or does not, the customer is still responsible for paying the delivery fee, it is not refundable.
If the delivery location is in a remote location or an area not easily reached by the delivery service, it may take an extended delivery time.
White Glove delivery (states outside of Arizona):
White Glove delivery starts at $395 and varies depending on the item(s) and delivery area. White Glove delivery includes: Bringing the item(s) inside and putting it in the room of choice (1st floor only - if your delivery requires stairs, we need to know in advance. Stairs may or may not require an additional charge, it all depends upon which shipper it is). It includes unboxing and removing the cardboard/packing. It also includes up to 30 minutes of basic set-up & light assembly that requires simple tools (pieces screwed or bolted together). This is a one or two person delivery. An adult must be at the residence to sign for and accept the item(s) in good condition.
uShip delivery (states outside of Arizona)
A uShip delivery includes the following: Placement inside the first dry area - first floor, no stairs. This is usually a one-person delivery - customer may be asked to assist the driver. The item may come blanket-wrapped or in a carton, depending on the builder. Does not include unpacking, debris removal, or set up. An adult must be at the residence to sign for and accept the item(s) in good condition.
uShip delivery is provided by an independent shipper who has extra space in their truck and will be in your delivery area. They pick up your order, transport it, and do the delivery service to your home.
Basic delivery (within Arizona only):
Basic delivery covers areas within Arizona only. Basic delivery within Arizona starts at $95 and varies depending on the item(s) and delivery area. Basic delivery includes the following: Placement inside the home - first floor, no stairs. This is usually a one-person delivery - customer may be asked to assist the driver. The item may come blanket-wrapped or in a carton, depending on the manufacturer. Does not include unpacking, debris removal, or set up. For delivery upstairs or downstairs or if you need set-up, please contact our store at 480-962-9930 to ask for those delivery/set-up costs. An adult must be at the residence to sign for and accept the item(s) in good condition.