Amish made Houston Leg Table
Amish made Houston Leg Table
- Delivery across the US
- Secure payments
- Rectangular table is 42" x 66/78/90"
- Table top is 1.75" thick, solid maple wood
- Table has two 12" leaves, self-storing with skirts
- Ball-bearing glides upgrade (Wood glides are standard)
- Legs are 4" thick square
- Tables with 1 or more leaves will come with a 5th leg for the center, to support the heavy, thick table top
- Assembly required for Table (legs must be attached to the top - simple assembly, but requiring 2 strong people to lift and position the table)
- Wood: Solid Rustic Rough Sawn Brown Maple
- Finish: #FC 42000 Almond + #10 Low sheen upgrade
- This rough-sawn table is crafted with a multi-step process to create an aged appearance to the wood that would normally take generations to create - uneven surfaces, worm holes, time-worn edges, and a soft, aged feel to the finish perfect for farmhouse kitchen dining
- Amish made in Indiana, USA
- NOTE: Only available in Rough Sawn Brown Maple, but other sizes and finish colors for the table are available if ordered in the store - prices vary
- Contact the store at 480-962-9930 to ask about pricing.
How quickly will I get my order? (production or lead time)
At Oak For Less® furniture, we offer furniture from many different builders. Some are right here in Phoenix, AZ, while others are in California, Wisconsin or the midwest like Illinois or Indiana. Many of our domestic items are made-to-order and are built when the order is placed, so their production time is a little longer than others. We also offer a selection of items that are imported, so they often have quicker production times since those items are already made.
Since lead times can vary, we give an estimated range. These lead times are APPROXIMATE, they are NOT EXACT. Items may arrive early or unexpected delays can occur with builders and/or shippers. These situations are beyond our control. By placing an order, the customer agrees that they understand the production time is our best estimate. When the order is ready for In-Store Pick Up or Local Delivery, you will receive a call to schedule it.
Current estimated lead time is per builder item # prefix.
For example, item FD-3051T has an "FD-" at the beginning of its item #. On our list below, FD- items have a lead time of 8 - 12 weeks. So item FD-3051T has a lead time of 8 - 12 weeks. Please remember this is an ESTIMATE and many factors can affect it.
If your delivery location is outside of Arizona please add at least 2 weeks extra to these estimates to allow for the shipper's scheduling and routing delivery arrangements. Also, if the delivery location is in a remote location or an area not easily reached by the delivery service, it may take an extended delivery time.
|Prefix:||Approximate lead time:|
|FA / FUS||* Call for current production time *|
|FD||7 - 9 weeks|
|HM||8 - 12 weeks|
|IFD||contact us for stock availability|
|LG||contact us for stock availability|
|OD||6 - 8 weeks|
|SA||8 - 12 weeks|
|SD||contact us for stock availability|
8 - 12 weeks
3 - 4 months
If you don't see the prefix of your item # here, please call us at 480-962-9930 to ask about the current production time.
Need to expedite your order?
We're here to help. Call 480-962-9930 and we'll let you know if it is possible to get your order sooner. A few builders offer expediting for an extra charge.