Amish made Cedar Lakes Solid Oak Bedroom Suite - Cal King Size
Items included in this Bedroom set:
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLCKB - Cedar Lakes Panel Bed with Short Panel Footboard - Cal King size
- Headboard is 77.5 W x 60 H
- Footboard is 77.5 W x 18 H
- Includes: Headboard, Footboard, Side Rails, Center Supports
- Requires Mattress and Low Profile Foundation (not included)
- Some assembly required
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLCD - Cedar Lakes 6 Drawer Chest
- Chest is 38 W x 19 D x 53 H
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLDR60 - Cedar Lakes 7 Drawer Dresser
- Dresser is 60 W x 19 D x 38 H
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLMR - Cedar Lakes Beveled Landscape Mirror
- Mirror is 42 W x 38.5 H
- Qty: 2 - FUS-CLNS1 - Cedar Lakes 1 Drawer Nightstand
- Nightstand is 26 W x 16.5 D x 30 H
- This Suite comes with 1 bed, 1 chest, 1 dresser, 1 mirror, and 2 nightstands
- Dovetailed solid wood drawers
- Soft-closing full extension undermount drawer guides
- Constructed with mortise and tenon joints
- Made in USA by Amish craftsmen
- WOOD: OAK
- Finish #100 Pebble gray only (as shown in the picture) - if ordered online.
- Comes in a variety of finish choices if you order in the store.
- Need more storage? Other matching case goods (armoires, chests, dressers, nightstands) are available to order if ordered in the store.
- NOTE: This Suite is also available in other woods - contact the store at 480-962-9930 or come in to find out prices for other woods and see the finish samples for those woods.
At Oak For Less® furniture, we offer furniture from many different builders. Some are right here in Phoenix, AZ, while others are in California, Wisconsin or the midwest like Illinois or Indiana. Many of our domestic items are made-to-order and are built when the order is placed, so their production time is a little longer than others. We also offer a selection of items that are imported, so they often have quicker production times since those items are already made.
Since production times can vary, we give an estimated range. These Production Times are ESTIMATES, they are NOT EXACT. Items may arrive early or unexpected delays can occur with builders and/or shippers. These situations are beyond our control. By placing an order, the customer agrees that they understand the production time is our best estimate. When the order is ready for In-Store Pick Up or Local Delivery, you will receive a call to schedule it.
Current estimated production time is per builder item # prefix.
For example, item FD-3051T has an "FD-" at the beginning of its item #. On our list below, FD- items have a production time of 10 - 12 weeks. So item FD-3051T has a production time of 10 - 12 weeks. Please remember this is an ESTIMATE and many factors can affect it.
If your delivery location is outside of Arizona please add at least 2 weeks extra to these estimates to allow for the shipper's scheduling and routing delivery arrangements.
CURRENT ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIMES:
Update 12/2021: due to materials shortages and shipper delays, some of our builders have had to lengthen their lead times.
|FA / FUS||* Call for current production time *|
|FD||8 - 12 weeks|
|HM||8 - 12 weeks|
|IFD||contact us for stock availability|
|LG||contact us for stock availability|
|OD||12 - 16 weeks|
|SA||8 - 12 weeks|
|SD||contact us for stock availability|
8 - 12 weeks
|WI||* Call for current production time *|
If you don't see the prefix of your item # here, please call us at 480-962-9930 to ask about the current production time.
Need to expedite your order?
We're here to help. Call 480-962-9930 and we'll let you know if it is possible to get your order sooner. A few builders offer expediting for an extra charge.
*** COVID-19 Message:
Due to current government COVID-19 restrictions which vary by state, various builders have had to close their workshops temporarily, so production times may be delayed for some of our builders, as well as our shippers. We give our best estimate of production times but we are not responsible for delays in production nor delivery caused by government restrictions and mandates that are beyond our control. The situation is constantly changing so we will update customers on ETAs as best we can. By placing an order, customers acknowledge that they understand that delays are possible in production and/or shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.