Amish made Cedar Lakes Solid Oak Bedroom Suite - King Size
Items included in this Bedroom set:
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLKB - Cedar Lakes Panel Bed with Short Panel Footboard - King size
- Headboard is 81.5 W x 60 H
- Footboard is 81.5 W x 18 H
- Includes: Headboard, Footboard, Side Rails, Center Supports
- Requires Mattress and Low Profile Foundation (not included)
- Some assembly required
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLCD - Cedar Lakes 6 Drawer Chest
- Chest is 38 W x 19 D x 53 H
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLDR60 - Cedar Lakes 7 Drawer Dresser
- Dresser is 60 W x 19 D x 38 H
- Qty: 1 - FUS-CLMR - Cedar Lakes Beveled Landscape Mirror
- Mirror is 42 W x 38.5 H
- Qty: 2 - FUS-CLNS1 - Cedar Lakes 1 Drawer Nightstand
- Nightstand is 26 W x 16.5 D x 30 H
- This Suite comes with 1 bed, 1 chest, 1 dresser, 1 mirror, and 2 nightstands
- Dovetailed solid wood drawers
- Soft-closing full extension undermount drawer guides
- Constructed with mortise and tenon joints
- Made in USA by Amish craftsmen
- WOOD: OAK
- Finish #100 Pebble gray only (as shown in the picture) - if ordered online.
- Comes in a variety of finish choices if you order in the store.
- Need more storage? Other matching case goods (armoires, chests, dressers, nightstands) are available to order if ordered in the store.
- NOTE: This Suite is also available in other woods - contact the store at 480-962-9930 or come in to find out prices for other woods and see the finish samples for those woods.
At Oak For Less® furniture, we offer furniture from many different builders. Some are right here in Phoenix, AZ, while others are in California, Wisconsin or the midwest like Illinois or Indiana. Many of our domestic items are made-to-order and are built when the order is placed, so their production time is a little longer than others. We also offer a selection of items that are imported, so they often have quicker production times since those items are already made.
Since lead times can vary, we give an estimated range. These lead times are APPROXIMATE, they are NOT EXACT. Items may arrive early or unexpected delays can occur with builders and/or shippers. These situations are beyond our control. By placing an order, the customer agrees that they understand the production time is our best estimate. When the order is ready for In-Store Pick Up or Local Delivery, you will receive a call to schedule it.
Current estimated lead time is per builder item # prefix.
For example, item FD-3051T has an "FD-" at the beginning of its item #. On our list below, FD- items have a lead time of 8 - 12 weeks. So item FD-3051T has a lead time of 8 - 12 weeks. Please remember this is an ESTIMATE and many factors can affect it.
If your delivery location is outside of Arizona please add at least 2 weeks extra to these estimates to allow for the shipper's scheduling and routing delivery arrangements. Also, if the delivery location is in a remote location or an area not easily reached by the delivery service, it may take an extended delivery time.
|Prefix:||Approximate lead time:|
|FA / FUS||* Call for current production time *|
|FD||7 - 9 weeks|
|HM||8 - 12 weeks|
|IFD||contact us for stock availability|
|LG||contact us for stock availability|
|OD||6 - 8 weeks|
|SA||8 - 12 weeks|
|SD||contact us for stock availability|
8 - 12 weeks
|WI||* Call for current production time *|
If you don't see the prefix of your item # here, please call us at 480-962-9930 to ask about the current production time.
Need to expedite your order?
We're here to help. Call 480-962-9930 and we'll let you know if it is possible to get your order sooner. A few builders offer expediting for an extra charge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.