FD-3014 - Contemporary Oak Bookcase Headboard - E/Cal King size
- 80 W x 12 D x 42 H
- 2 angled sliding doors with open storage behind each door
- 1 cord management hole in one corner of the open center area
- NOTE: An electric control panel is available in the open center area for an additional $109 cost, but the Headboard must be ordered in-store to add this control panel option.
- Fully assembled (you only need to insert the sliding doors)
- This is a free-standing headboard. It is not made to be attached to rails, just put up against an existing bed frame. It has no holes drilled for a bed frame because all bed frames have varying sizes and heights for their holes to line up so there is no way to know where to pre-drill holes.
- Oak solids and veneers over plywood - no particle board
- Made in USA
- Comes in a variety of finish choices
*** COVID-19 Message:
Due to current government COVID-19 restrictions which vary by state, various builders have had to close their workshops temporarily, so production times have been delayed for some of our builders, as well as our shippers. We give our best estimate of production times but we are not responsible for delays in production nor delivery caused by government restrictions and mandates that are beyond our control. The situation is constantly changing so we will update customers on ETAs as best we can. By placing an order, customers acknowledge that they understand that delays are possible in production and/or shipping.
At Oak For Less® furniture, we offer furniture from many different builders. Some are right here in Phoenix, AZ, while others are in California or the midwest. Many of our domestic items are made-to-order and are built when the order is placed, so their production time is a little longer than others. We also offer a selection of items that are imported, so they often have quicker production times since those items are already made.
Since production times can vary, we give an estimated range. These Production Times are ESTIMATES, they are NOT EXACT. Items may arrive early or unexpected delays can occur with builders and/or shippers. These situations are beyond our control. By placing an order, the customer agrees that they understand the production time is our best estimate. When the order is ready for In-Store Pick Up or Local Delivery, we will give you a call to schedule it.
Current estimated production time is per manufacturer item # prefix.
For example, item FD-3051T has an "FD-" at the beginning of its item #. On our list below, FD- items have a production time of 6 - 8 weeks. So item FD-3051T has a production time of 6 - 8 weeks.
If your delivery location is outside of Arizona please add at least 2 weeks extra to these estimates to allow for the shipper's scheduling and routing delivery arrangements.
CURRENT ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIMES:
|AT||10 - 12 weeks +|
|BB||10 - 12 weeks +|
|FA||10 - 14 weeks +|
|FD||6 - 8 weeks +|
|HM||6 - 8 weeks|
|IFD||2 - 3 weeks|
|LG||2 - 3 weeks|
|OD||4 - 6 weeks|
|SA||8 - 12 weeks|
|SD||2 - 3 weeks +|
|WI||10 - 14 weeks +|
If you don't see the prefix of your item # here, please call us at 480-962-9930 to ask about the current production time.
Need to expedite your order?
We're here to help. Call 480-962-9930 and we'll let you know if it is possible to get your order sooner. A few builders offer expediting for an extra charge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.