FD-4170T - Traditional 3-Piece Oak Entertainment Center Wall Unit
- Includes: Light Bridge, Left Pier, Right Pier
- ** NOTE: pictured brass glass is no longer available - glass doors are now in plain glass only - also, pictured piers show lights in them, but the builder changed them to now have no lights in the piers. The lights are only on the light bridge.
- Light Bridge:
- Adjustable width - choose 1 (let us know in the Notes section of your order or phone-in your order):
- Bridge A: For TV Stands 43 w - 70 w (center area that sticks out is 43 w)
- Bridge B: For TV Stands 53 w - 80 w (center area that sticks out is 53 w)
- Bridge C: For TV Stands 68 w - 95 w (center area that sticks out is 68 w)
- 2 lights
- Each Pier: 34 W x 24 D x 74 H
- 1 wood-framed glass door with 2 adjustable shelves
- Narrow shelves behind the tall side door
- 1 lower wood door with open storage behind it
- The Light Bridge sits on the Piers by gravity - it is a 'floating' bridge - there are no brackets to attach the Bridge to the Piers
- Piers have holes on the inner sides to accommodate an optional shelf above the TV area
- Fully assembled - you only need to place the Light Bridge between the Piers, plug in the cords for the lights, and adjust the adjustable shelves in the piers
- Oak solids and veneers over plywood - no particle board
- Made in USA
- Comes in a variety of finish choices
- TV Stands that match are sold separately. Matching TV Stands have a sku # that begins with "FD-" in front of the numbers.
At Oak For Less® furniture, we offer furniture from many different builders. Some are right here in Phoenix, AZ, while others are in California, Wisconsin or the midwest like Illinois or Indiana. Many of our domestic items are made-to-order and are built when the order is placed, so their production time is a little longer than others. We also offer a selection of items that are imported, so they often have quicker production times since those items are already made.
Since production times can vary, we give an estimated range. These Production Times are ESTIMATES, they are NOT EXACT. Items may arrive early or unexpected delays can occur with builders and/or shippers. These situations are beyond our control. By placing an order, the customer agrees that they understand the production time is our best estimate. When the order is ready for In-Store Pick Up or Local Delivery, you will receive a call to schedule it.
Current estimated production time is per builder item # prefix.
For example, item FD-3051T has an "FD-" at the beginning of its item #. On our list below, FD- items have a production time of 10 - 12 weeks. So item FD-3051T has a production time of 10 - 12 weeks. Please remember this is an ESTIMATE and many factors can affect it.
If your delivery location is outside of Arizona please add at least 2 weeks extra to these estimates to allow for the shipper's scheduling and routing delivery arrangements.
CURRENT ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIMES:
Update 12/2021: due to materials shortages and shipper delays, some of our builders have had to lengthen their lead times.
|FA / FUS||* Call for current production time *|
|FD||8 - 12 weeks|
|HM||8 - 12 weeks|
|IFD||contact us for stock availability|
|LG||contact us for stock availability|
|OD||12 - 16 weeks|
|SA||8 - 12 weeks|
|SD||contact us for stock availability|
8 - 12 weeks
|WI||* Call for current production time *|
If you don't see the prefix of your item # here, please call us at 480-962-9930 to ask about the current production time.
Need to expedite your order?
We're here to help. Call 480-962-9930 and we'll let you know if it is possible to get your order sooner. A few builders offer expediting for an extra charge.
*** COVID-19 Message:
Due to current government COVID-19 restrictions which vary by state, various builders have had to close their workshops temporarily, so production times may be delayed for some of our builders, as well as our shippers. We give our best estimate of production times but we are not responsible for delays in production nor delivery caused by government restrictions and mandates that are beyond our control. The situation is constantly changing so we will update customers on ETAs as best we can. By placing an order, customers acknowledge that they understand that delays are possible in production and/or shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.