Oxford Murphy Wall Bed With Side Piers - Queen Size
- Beautiful space-saving Murphy wall bed with optional side piers
- Overall width needed: approx. 110"
- Center Murphy bed body is 67.5" wide x 20" deep, but crown molding at the top sticks out an additional 3.5" - 4" on each side
- Overall height of the Center bed portion is 90" h
- Center Murphy bed has 2 LED lights in the bridge
- Quality piston-mechanism
- Folding pillow-saver headboard prevents pillows from falling when wall bed is closed
- Murphy Bed requires approx. 8" mattress (sold separately)
- 2 Side Piers - each: 20" w x 16.75" d x 84" h (for overall width, add 1" of top molding to each pier)
- Each Pier has an open bookcase above 2 drawers and 1 pullout
- Each Pier has 3 adjustable shelves
- Dove-tailed drawers, full-extension ball-bearing drawer glides
- Professional assembly required (customer must have a mattress ready for this bed so that the wall bed mechanism can be properly adjusted at the time it is assembled)
- Alder solids and veneers over plywood - no particle board
- Made in USA
- Comes in a variety of finish choices
- Can be made in Oak for the same price
- Other pier sizes, styles, and even attached desk options are available - see store for details and pricing on these options
Because of the professional installation required, these wall beds are only available for delivery in Arizona. Please contact us at 480-962-9930 for a delivery/installation quote.
Good news! We now offer nation-wide delivery for most products (we have shipped all over the U.S. We do not currently have a shipper to do Alaska nor Hawaii, and do not have international shipping (sorry!).
The shopping cart will automatically calculate the type of delivery depending on the item(s) and delivery location.
Delivery services are made by experienced independent contractors. Delivery is available if the customer is located within designated delivery areas. Delivery contractors do their best to be careful when delivering furniture, but in the event damage occurs to walls, flooring, etc., the customer will take up any issues solely with the independent contractor.
Customers must have the room ready for the delivery when it is scheduled. Delivery does NOT include moving old furniture or electronic devices such as TVs or audio/video components. If you ask them to do extra work, they will charge extra.
With any delivery method, the customer is responsible for making sure that the items will fit through their hallways and into the room of choice. If the driver cannot easily deliver it to the room of choice (narrow hallways/tight turns/low ceilings/is asked to move other furniture) there will be additional cost that must be paid to the delivery service at the time of the delivery. Regardless if the furniture fits into the room of choice or does not, the customer is still responsible for paying the delivery fee, it is not refundable.
If the delivery location is in a remote location or an area not easily reached by the delivery service, it may take an extended delivery time.
White Glove delivery (states outside of Arizona):
White Glove delivery starts at $395 and varies depending on the item(s) and delivery area. White Glove delivery includes: Bringing the item(s) inside and putting it in the room of choice (1st floor only - if your delivery requires stairs, we need to know in advance. Stairs may or may not require an additional charge, it all depends upon which shipper it is). It includes unboxing and removing the cardboard/packing. It also includes up to 30 minutes of basic set-up & light assembly that requires simple tools (pieces screwed or bolted together). This is a one or two person delivery. An adult must be at the residence to sign for and accept the item(s) in good condition.
uShip delivery (states outside of Arizona)
A uShip delivery includes the following: Placement inside the first dry area - first floor, no stairs. This is usually a one-person delivery - customer may be asked to assist the driver. The item may come blanket-wrapped or in a carton, depending on the builder. Does not include unpacking, debris removal, or set up. An adult must be at the residence to sign for and accept the item(s) in good condition.
uShip delivery is provided by an independent shipper who has extra space in their truck and will be in your delivery area. They pick up your order, transport it, and do the delivery service to your home.
Basic delivery (within Arizona only):
Basic delivery covers areas within Arizona only. Basic delivery within Arizona starts at $95 and varies depending on the item(s) and delivery area. Basic delivery includes the following: Placement inside the home - first floor, no stairs. This is usually a one-person delivery - customer may be asked to assist the driver. The item may come blanket-wrapped or in a carton, depending on the manufacturer. Does not include unpacking, debris removal, or set up. For delivery upstairs or downstairs or if you need set-up, please contact our store at 480-962-9930 to ask for those delivery/set-up costs. An adult must be at the residence to sign for and accept the item(s) in good condition.