Oxford Murphy Wall Bed With Side Piers - Queen Size
- Beautiful space-saving Murphy wall bed with optional side piers
- Overall width needed: approx. 110"
- Center Murphy bed body is 67.5" wide x 20" deep, but crown molding at the top sticks out an additional 3.5" - 4" on each side
- Overall height of the Center bed portion is 90" h
- Center Murphy bed has 2 LED lights in the bridge
- Quality piston-mechanism
- Folding pillow-saver headboard prevents pillows from falling when wall bed is closed
- Murphy Bed requires approx. 8" mattress (sold separately)
- 2 Side Piers - each: 20" w x 16.75" d x 84" h (for overall width, add 1" of top molding to each pier)
- Each Pier has an open bookcase above 2 drawers and 1 pullout
- Each Pier has 3 adjustable shelves
- Dove-tailed drawers, full-extension ball-bearing drawer glides
- Professional assembly required (customer must have a mattress ready for this bed so that the wall bed mechanism can be properly adjusted at the time it is assembled)
- Alder solids and veneers over plywood - no particle board
- Made in USA
- Comes in a variety of finish choices
- Can be made in Oak for the same price
- Other pier sizes, styles, and even attached desk options are available - see store for details and pricing on these options
Because of the professional installation required, these wall beds are only available for delivery in Arizona. Please contact us at 480-962-9930 for a delivery/installation quote.
At Oak For Less® furniture, we offer furniture from many different builders. Some are right here in Phoenix, AZ, while others are in California, Wisconsin or the midwest like Illinois or Indiana. Many of our domestic items are made-to-order and are built when the order is placed, so their production time is a little longer than others. We also offer a selection of items that are imported, so they often have quicker production times since those items are already made.
Since production times can vary, we give an estimated range. These Production Times are ESTIMATES, they are NOT EXACT. Items may arrive early or unexpected delays can occur with builders and/or shippers. These situations are beyond our control. By placing an order, the customer agrees that they understand the production time is our best estimate. When the order is ready for In-Store Pick Up or Local Delivery, you will receive a call to schedule it.
Current estimated production time is per builder item # prefix.
For example, item FD-3051T has an "FD-" at the beginning of its item #. On our list below, FD- items have a production time of 10 - 12 weeks. So item FD-3051T has a production time of 10 - 12 weeks. Please remember this is an ESTIMATE and many factors can affect it.
If your delivery location is outside of Arizona please add at least 2 weeks extra to these estimates to allow for the shipper's scheduling and routing delivery arrangements.
CURRENT ESTIMATED PRODUCTION TIMES:
Update 12/2021: due to materials shortages and shipper delays, some of our builders have had to lengthen their lead times.
|FA / FUS||* Call for current production time *|
|FD||8 - 12 weeks|
|HM||8 - 12 weeks|
|IFD||contact us for stock availability|
|LG||contact us for stock availability|
|OD||12 - 16 weeks|
|SA||8 - 12 weeks|
|SD||contact us for stock availability|
8 - 12 weeks
|WI||* Call for current production time *|
If you don't see the prefix of your item # here, please call us at 480-962-9930 to ask about the current production time.
Need to expedite your order?
We're here to help. Call 480-962-9930 and we'll let you know if it is possible to get your order sooner. A few builders offer expediting for an extra charge.
*** COVID-19 Message:
Due to current government COVID-19 restrictions which vary by state, various builders have had to close their workshops temporarily, so production times may be delayed for some of our builders, as well as our shippers. We give our best estimate of production times but we are not responsible for delays in production nor delivery caused by government restrictions and mandates that are beyond our control. The situation is constantly changing so we will update customers on ETAs as best we can. By placing an order, customers acknowledge that they understand that delays are possible in production and/or shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.